Based in Atlanta (USA), I’m a native English and Spanish speaker specializing in medical, legal, financial and marketing translations and interpretations.
Understand the various dialects and cultures
Having lived in several Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America including Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Mexico has helped me understand the various dialects and cultures of those countries.
Therefore, I can help to communicate your message clearly, without a trace of misinterpretation.
Twenty years of experience
Clarity leads to success, whereas confusion leads to a mess. Which do you choose? If it’s the former, let me help you. With over twenty years of experience and a genuine passion for languages, I can provide you with high quality, professional translation and interpretation linguistic services.
In addition to my cultural experience, I hold:
- Georgia State Conditionally Approved Court Interpreter
- Spanish-English Translation Certificate from the New York University
- Spanish-English Interpreting Certificates for Medical and Legal from the University of Georgia.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of California-Berkeley with a double major in Finance and Marketing.
I’m the legal auditor for an American global computer technology corporation and the legal translator for an American multinational retail corporation.
With over twenty years of experience in legal interpretations and a commendable knowledge of legal terminology, I can ensure clear communication between all parties. Feel free to contact me at any time for the best help in legal translations and interpretations.
In addition, I’ve provided a number of marketing translation services to various clients over the last two decades and have received nothing but praise for my services.
I also currently work as a Spanish-English hospital healthcare interpreter and actively participate in medical translation projects for local and national companies.
I serve on the Board of the Atlanta Association of Interpreters and Translators (AAIT), which is the Georgia chapter of the American Translators Association (ATA) and I am a member of the following associations:
- American Association of Translators (ATA)
- National Association of Legal Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT)
- International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA)
Proficiency in SDL Trados Studio 2015, MemoQ, DejaVú3, and Microsoft Office Suite 2016.